The lightweight, extremely compressible GORE-TEX® 2.5-layer jacket can be used for hiking and 100% weather protection. It has spacious Napoleon pockets and a revised three-point hood adjustment system.
28000 mmMeasure for the waterproofness of outerwear. From a water column of 4.000 it is considered waterproof. The higher the value, the better suited for extreme weather.
20000 gThe capacity of the garment to channel perspiration away from the body whilst providing protection from moisture and cold. The higher the value, the more comfortable in extreme situations.
- High-quality, light and very small packable GORE-TEX® 2.5-layer fabric combined with a more robust GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric for absolute weather protection
- GORE-TEX® material with 28,000 mm water column
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on the hood
- Hood can be secured by using a small hook
- Spray-proof 2-way front zip
- 2 waterproof front pockets
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fasteners
- 2-way underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Light and small stowable
Mammut Convey Outdoor jas graphite/black - Heren Outdoor jassen 326833